View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 04:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Translated by Marguerite de Paris!

(00:00)
The team of DALS is present here, in MONTCARLO. Let's welcome them on stage. Many of them made the trip and came to visist us, Chris Marquez!
Hi Loulou...
We also welcome Christian...
Alizee, Gregoire Lyonnet, Sylvia and Bryan.
Thanks guys for coming...
Good to see you...
Yes, true. (00:22)

(1:30)
Alizee, always present and faithful to the spirit of DALS. Why are you helping the tv show during this promotion?
Because I like dancing and I love this family. I'll always be here to share these moments when I'm free.
Next to Gregoire Lyonnet, who's also present to represent DALS. Will we see you on the next DALS?
We'll see...
You were a big surprise for this year...
Surprise always make the expected effects... (1:58)

(3:29)
Gregoire, besides Alizee, what's your score or favorite moment?
Dancing with Charlie Mercadier was amazing even if we have the felling it was easy to do. It was an amazing experience dancing witha 84 years old even for 4 hours.
Finally, I learnt a lot with her and still benefit from her experience and good advices.
(3:52)
Alizee, in your life and career there's dancing but also singing, are we going to hear you sing again, any time soon?
Absolutely, yes. I hope so. It's true dancing took a big place in my life this year as I've been dancing a lot almost everywhere with Gregoire. But I'm not forgetting singing, I've been doing it since 15years. (4:10)

(4:45)
People are talking about Alizee as a member of the jury. Is that something you might be interested in?
I'll have to think about it. I don't know, really I haven't take the time to think about that. Maybe...
Yeah, they haven't offered it to you probably!
Nope, they haven't... (4:56)

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-22-2015 at 07:25 PM..