View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 09:13 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

I don't know how to put it but... I 'm a little bit skeptical about what I read here. Maybe i'm a little too "french" but i'm not comfotable with the way you use the word " sexual", as if it is something bad . Sexual impulses are just natural.
You can't control to have it or not. Having sexual impulse or fantasy and acting in a reasonable way are 2 different things for me.

Yes i'm not young anymore and yes i'm "physically" and sensuously attracted by Alizée ! Especially when she was wearing "aunt Mylène" special outfits !

I'm a man, and I can't help it...

But, nevertheless, when I get the chance to meet her in person, I didn't try to talk to her Cause I know what kind of strange feeling it could be to be approach by a fan "like me".
I didn't want to embarrass her and I thought that she would like to think that all her fans are youngs handsome boys...

So, i would say that i'm ok with your analysis if you talk about the "real" person" she is, I mean the Alizée Jacotey that I saw in the street, but let me assume my fantasies about Alizée the "sexy pop singer".

Last edited by Bigdan; 01-04-2011 at 09:17 PM..