View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 12:11 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well we have to remember they have different values in Europe. After all, Moi Lolita could be played all the time in France, yet couldn't be played in England until I think it was 9 pm. ML probably never would have been played in the USA back then. There are several Alizee sites in Europe and elsewhere where this type of picture/video is allowed. They are out there and I have to think Alizée knew these outfits were kind of risque, but she was young and naive and didn't realize there were people that when let's say a wardrobe malfunction happens, they will immerse themselves in that and never let us see the end of it.

That was more tolerable when she was single, but now that she's a wife and a mother and that was true, many years ago, they should realize, something that happened when she was naive, is an embarrassment for her now and they should focus on the incredible beauty that was in no way reliant on those risque videos. Yet they still post these pictures and videos, on a regular basis and ignore the fact that I'm sure it bothers her.

I myself was at one of her Les Enfoires performances and one of the videos I took turned out to be I'd say revealing. It probably would've been played as many times as you see the JPVA video at the Hotel de Ville played if I chose to share it and if I did, I probably would have been an Alizée 'fan' hero with many a view. But I thought of her and chose not to post it on Youtube.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-30-2018 at 07:13 AM..