View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 05:57 PM
Miam Miam!

eru777 is on a distinguished road

Interesting! Thanks for sharing your story.

Quote:
Though I've had some major cough, cough, differences with him, I'd have to say RMJ merits some consideration. I think he's been around longer than me and has probably gone to more of her events than anyone else I know of.
What differences do you mean? If you don't want to disclose them I understand ^^

Quote:
Ron sent me a map of some of her favorite hang outs. I also mentioned that I didn't want anyone to tell me where she lived because knowing myself, I know I'd be tempted to go by and maybe get a glimpse of her and I didn't want to spy on her. If I happened to bump into her on the street....fine, but I didn't want to loiter around her house.
Agreed, it's better if you meet by chance. Then you have a great memory that'll last for years.

Quote:
Roman has a website I think called Alizee Fan Art, where you can find some interesting stuff.
I don't recall names, avatars are so much easier to remember lol. I'll check out the website you mentioned. Since Alizee Fan Art yielded nothing, you probably mean
http://www.alizeeart.com/
If so I've seen this site before, very nice.

Quote:
Jenny too who is from Germany is (was?) a big fan. She used to post mainly in the Alizee forum but she made many posts here too. In some of the Alizee Les Enfoires videos shot by fans, if you heard someone yell out "Alizee!!!), it was usually Jenny. I met her too at some of the Les Enfoires shows.
Oh, is that the same person who yelled "Alizee!" on the video you just posted where Lili spots you?

Your account of how RMJ took pictures shows real determination and love for her. Checking Alizee's pic on wikipedia, you're right, that's his name there, wow haha.

She hasn't made an album in years , yet here we are still talking about her. That's the charm of Alizee.