View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 09:19 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
She hasn't made an album in years , yet here we are still talking about her. That's the charm of Alizee.
As long as there is YouTube, there will be a steady stream of people stumbling across one of her videos for the first time. A certain percentage of them will get bit by the Lili Bug and want to know more about her. As long as there is a forum like this with knowledgeable members willing to share with new members, there will always be conversation!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
In that last year too of the AF forum, it seemed like you couldn't say anything the least bit critical of Alizee, even if it was true, with out getting bushwhacked.
There is something about cyberspace that invariably causes online social issues. I've never belonged to a fan forum before this one, but others pertaining to personal interests and hobbies. I also moderated one forum for a while. It's a challenge, even with me being easy going as I am. Personality traits are magnified 10x online versus face to face with somebody else, and conflicts almost always crop up.

The fans that put Alizee on a pedestal and she can do no wrong are just new fans who are still intoxicated with their infatuation of her. Once the drug effect wears off, they are more likely to drop her and move on.

By the way Scruffy, I love hearing your stories! You obviously were in a good position in your life where you could travel and had the resources to attend these events and meet some of her other fans overseas.

Your sharing of these experiences are greatly appreciated, and I am sure the other members feel the same.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-31-2018 at 09:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts