View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 01:09 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I also remember too the autograph session for 5. There were 2 other members of this forum who went there for it including Ray. Once I got there, I was able to arrange another private autograph session for our forum. But when I got to Paris, RMJ and Jenny and I think 2 other members of the AF forum were there, wanting to get in on a private autograph session too. On the day of the session, when me Ray and the other member got there, the four AF members were already there. I don't know if this might have hurt our chances of having that happen. But they said Alizee arrived late which killed the chances of having the private session before the public session. We wondered if having too many people there might have dampened those chances, but they said they would try and squeeze us in after the session. I was worried about how many people we had at that point. I was thinking to offer, knowing what a great fan Jenny was, to at least of the four other forum members, let her in. But the session ran long and our private session was cancelled again. Looking back, I don't think it was because of the amount of people that were there, but because of the 80 cds I wanted autographed. I wish I had thought of that and suggested, just meet with her fans briefly and as they did later, have them sign the cds on another day and have them shipped to us, which was how we did get those cds autographed.
Actually we weren't there early because we wanted to go to the private autograph session. At least the member I went to Paris with and I didn't even know that something like this should happen. I don't know about RMJ but we arrived earlier at the store simply beause we wanted to know where and when the autograph session was about to happen. Personally I've got the impression that you weren't able to organise that private autograph session before you arrived in Paris (tho I remember that you were talking about it at AAm) and it simply wasn't possible because no one from the label offered sth like this. And when you went to the store you tried to organise something last minute with the ladies who worked there who were a bit shocked/surprised. At least that was my impression and also the reason that when you offered me to come with you guys (RMJ went with you) I stayed behind with the other guy from AF because I didn't want to bother Alizée.

Edit:

P. S. I still AM a fan but to be honest since AF has entirely closed down I don't visit the forums very often. Also lately I don't have that much time to spend online.
But I still follow Alizée on facebook and Twitter and keep me updated about her life. Even if I highly doubt that she'll ever release another album - I'm happy as long she's happy.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 02-17-2018 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts