View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Such a hard question!

I tend to gravitate towards songs with a striking melody rather than a good beat. I think those are really prevalent in UEdS and Gourmandises especially. Here's the closest I could come to a list:

1. Par Les Paupieres (there are certain songs we hear that stay with us our whole lives; we listen to them regularly for years and years. I think PLP is one of mine)

2. Eden, Eden (SO amazing. I listen to it every day. Between listens, it's like you kind of forget just how amazing it is, and then when you hear it again it's like hearing it for the first time over and over)

3. Moi... Lolita (people have called me a lolita before. I used to listen to it to give me confidence in any situation, now it's just a tune I love)

4. Toc De Mac (so cute and upbeat. )

5. Youpidoo! (this is the ONLY song of hers where I prefer the english version. I guess her english is just so cute with the accent. Youpidoo! can turn any bad day into a good one, it's just one of those undeniable songs)

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée