View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 09:53 AM

trofast is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée En Concert

How anyone can not love this woman, is beyond me!

Ok... the thing I'm curious about, is how many different concerts are used in this DVD? I've read here that people have noticed different haircuts and lengths, but the thing that caught my eye, was her left hand. First of all, she rarely uses it to hold the microphone, but when you do see it, you can't help but notice the ring on her finger. I stopped paying attention to it during "Toc De Mac". (In "Amélie M'a Dit" it's impossible not so see it (the ring).)

While watching the DVD, I started thinking about Robbie Williams. Hehe, strange ey? Well, not really. Cause although Alizée takes the crowd by storm, I kinda miss her talking to them. And that's how I started thinking about Mr. Williams. Cause his concert at Knebworth has to be (one of) the best concerts I've ever seen. Hmm, they haven't edited that out? I mean, if she actually did "chat" a bit in-between songs...

My favorite song of the concert(s)? Hmm... well, my favorite is still "Parler Tout Bas", but I think the "Moi Lolita" performance was really good. Nice energy.

PS: Damn, she looks so incredibly hot in that yellow outfit of hers!