View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 09:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well there are so many factors involved into why we like a particular singer.
For a female singer there's
her voice
her looks
her personality
the way she dances
the way she dresses
the way she appears
how sexy she is
the little extras such as the way they react to the crowd ala waves or autographs

She was at the top of every category
Beauty; a unique beauty I used to say; a natural beauty with no jewelry and little make up.
Dancing- Who could dance with the same beauty and sexiness as her?
Voice; Her voice has undergone a lot of criticism. It's been enhanced at times. But I loved it live in En Concert and there's been only a few occasions that her best voice shines through but when it does, there's no other voice I'd rather listen to
Personality; again at the top of the list. She's made mistakes at times career wise that were probably brought on by her shy nature, but when ever she's been in personal contact with her fans, you couldn't ask for a nicer woman.

There were singers who were her equal on different levels, but to me there was no one who could come close when you combined all the levels. It really was a unique experience to watch her performances. I think you add in the fact she sings in a beautiful language, well that's just another plus to add something that was already unmatchable.

In my eyes she had no equal.

You take away the beauty with tats; you take away the music and lyrics of MF and LB. You take away the great outifits and dresses that she had in the early days; you take away the dancing which she for the most part she did herself and when she did dance, it was in outfits as with Blonde promotions that made her look pudgy; well you take away all that and there isn't much left. She's down to the level of so many other singers that we could care less if they had tats.

Still the potential is there. DALS showed us the dancing is still there. There have been numerous photos taken over the years that show us when the tats are covered, the beauty still shines through. The music and the songs have been the tough part. In some of her albums, they spent too much time promoting the wrong song ala Blonde. PLP was a song that was promoted too little too late. So many mistakes. But like I said the potential is still there. She just needs someone who knows what they are doing and she hasn't had that since she left MF and LB.

There has only been one singer in my long life who's been on a level much higher than anyone else when you take in the big picture and that is Alizée and though she's not the same girl she used to be, I'd love to see her at the full potential of what she's capable of.

As far as what she wants to do. I think she has outrun the benefits that DALS brought to her. Is there an artist, not to mention a record company that wants to work with her on an album considering her recent track record? I hope so, but I'll believe it when I see it. As far as acting, she shot herself in the foot. Unfortunately, I think the only thing left, might be a dancing school in Ajaccio

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-18-2015 at 10:00 PM..