View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 04:46 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road
Default Headphones for Lili music!

OK...So I had a pair of Bose over the ear headphones that broke. I need a new pair, but I would like to get a pair of ear-buds this time.

I am posting this here for this reason:

I got a new pair today, Turbines by Monster. They suck for Alizée music, and kinda suck for everything else. I need to get a good pair of headphones, that Lili's music sounds good on.

The main problem I ran into with the turbines, is they vocals where ok, but the music was just....mashed together. For example, in JPVA, after the bridge, where she goes back into the main chorus, but they add the rock guitar, you cant hear it at all.

I want the music to sound, for the lack of a better term, separated. Like...I want to be able to hear the vocals fine, but if there are string instruments, I want to be able to hear those clearly at the same time, as well as drums, guitar, whatever. I got that with the Over Ear Bose, and I hope something else can give me that, since I dont like the Bose earbuds.

I posted this here, because my main concern is my Lili music. If the Lili music sounds great, Im sure everything else will sound good too, but I need new headphones that will make the Lili music sound great.

Any suggestions guys?