View Single Post
Old 04-30-2016, 03:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEuGTnCtofI/
“Happy Bday my lovelygirl #28avril #birthdaygirl #11years”
I wonder too if Annily's dress might be a Parisian fashion? I'll have to ask around. I get a big kick out of the two kids who are watching so intently. Incredibly beautiful dress. I think this moment, despite Disney, may have been one of the most magical in her life. At least that's what I think after seeing the look on her face (Alizee's).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BExz8t7toVk/
“1er jour de stage à #malte #love #dance #topoftravel @gregoirelyonnet”

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
It's interesting to think about the "less obvious" points for lack of a better description of these pictures. It looks like sort of a small venue as far as this place where the pictures took place, yet we see two different pictures of different groups. The latest one of several young girls and the earlier one of couples, but also it seems more women than men. You have to wonder if they are fans more of one than another, but I think it's probably pretty equal and I think it may be more the couple, than the individuals. I also wonder if they are mostly from France, which they seem to be. I'm guessing these 5 resorts that they have gigs at are favorites of the French.

These pictures so far sort of depict dancing lessons. I wonder with the weekend upon us, if there will be a big show. That would be awesome for these people.

You have to wonder how big a pay day this will be for them. So they probably helped to fill up what would have been a lot of empty rooms and the expense of bringing them there, giving them premium rooms, that other wise would have been empty and having deals with the airlines is minimal, so I'm guessing it's a very decent little paycheck for A&G in what must be like a dream life. Getting good press. Getting closer to some of their fans and some very good publicity, but it still gives them time to participate in different gigs else where if they come up.

So with this first gig, I'm looking to see if they put on a show this weekend!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-30-2016 at 03:28 PM..