View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 03:42 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?p=60526

i guess you made the edit?
where is RaM these days? in fact where is everyone these days, i hardly see some of the old members like CF and cooney.
Ahh, thanks. I feel missed :-)

I'm always around - I come in every day to read the latest news, and try to make sure I'm fulfilling my mod duties. I haven't been posting as much though, it's true. That's mostly because I've found that a lot of threads are either A: Old questions being asked again (which other people can answer easily, and usually already have) B: Pointless speculation/whining/naysaying (now that the stuff is out and available, this sort of thing really annoys me), or C: Off-topic (which doesn't interest me much). That's not to say good conversations and tidbits don't still show up - they still do, even more than before! It's just that with so much more activity on the boards than before, it's harder to find them, so I spend my limited Alizée time locating the stuff I want to read, instead of replying to topics.

That and, as Roman said, working my butt off to save up for Alizée related items and trips :-)