View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
My knowledge of Alizée's career and business relationships is so limited, I figured I just didn't know enough to comment.
I understand how you would feel this way, because I was new here once. I hesitated posting certain comments and questions until a member (can't remember who) told me there are no dumb questions or comments here, then I started firing away! Everybody was generous with answers, so I would predict the same for you (and any other new members reading this feeling the same way).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
She has great screen presence and is supremely photogenic.
Very true. There are very few "bad" pictures of her. Half of the pictures of me have my eyes closed, the other half they are halfway closed. Finding a picture where my eyes are open and not blinking is like finding a treasure.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I almost get the impression that Alizee doesn't want to be a pop star anymore.
I think Alizee has thus far missed out on what I believe was one of her dreams in life, and that is to have a house full of children. Like three or four. There is some reason to believe that after Annily was born, she would have been perfectly content not singing again and pursuing other things, like raising a family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I still don't understand why she doesn't go into acting--- after all, she was a theater rat in school, wasn't she? Maybe do a French TV series, or something.
She has done a few things acting, and I think she is a natural.

She has been on a game show. She was a participant in a French celebrity baking competition, which ran multiple weeks with an elimination every week. Incidentally, she won the competition.

Here is a clip of her playing a baby-sitter on some guest appearance in a French TV show. I loaded it on my Google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Zx...WbbyFaGpcFjs2w

Also, some various clips of her when she was a guest of some show (unknown).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13g...OrZ3XeNV_UNIWT

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 12-05-2018 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts