View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 04:24 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

I really like some of the melodies and especially Alizee's voice. As I've said before I don't like electronica, but I think I can stomach it with Alizee. I am also concerned that it is a bit subdued, but I'm hoping with at least some of the songs there are speedy change ups. I will be surprised if their is a real instrument sound like a guitar riff from time to time for my taste. I will definitely buy it and I hope it sells millions. I also believe Alizee worked hard on this one. I am also concerned how it will translate to live concert settings as Lefty eloquently put it with the softness of her voice against the electronics, but if mixed correctly I think she can pull it off. Also what will it look like with her back up band only being a person on a key board synthesizer/computer. I'm having a hard time rapping my head around that scene. All that being said I think I will grow to like it. As I've said before Alizee could sing the phone book and I would like it especially if she had Clapton as her guitarist and Peart as her drummer lol!

Last edited by pepelepew; 02-26-2010 at 04:28 PM..