View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 11:40 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
I would rather be without one arm. I could get by on one arm.

Would you rather be married to Alizee and have no sexual desires toward her whatsoever or be married to Amy Winehouse, have the sexual prowess of a stallion, and will never desire any other woman?
Alizée all the way. I'd still let her have me sexually even if I'm not into it. As long as I'm able to be with her and do all the other affectionate, non sexual things with her. I've had my fill of sex, that's easily attainable. I want love; I want Alizée! Besides, I wouldn't be into Amy Winehouse. I would be miserable with her. With Alizée I would be happy. It's that simple.

Love trumps sex any day.

- Would you rather be incarcerated in a maximum security prison for 6 months where you would have to avoid getting beat up everyday, gang rapes, etc. OR would you rather be confined within a 8X8 foot box with no light and minimal food for A YEAR?

*edit* keep in mind also that while most people would think being alone in solitude would be easier and better than fighting for your life everyday in the general populace of prison, every single article I've ever read regarding solitary confinement shows that even a DAY feels like an eternity in there with no light, no sound, all alone in that little space. People really do go crazy in solitary confinement. Keep that in mind while choosing.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 08-29-2010 at 11:43 PM..