View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 05:35 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm not sure if we've discussed Clare Keim. She is one of my favorite singers from the show.
I'm glad you mentioned Claire Keim, because if you didn't, I eventually would. Beautiful voice and everything else. It was on the LE 2012 show she and Alizee, Shy'm, Lorie, and Jenifer did a song in ballerina chorus line fashion (the dream team). It was kind of funny because the guys were dressed as bikers. For those that might not know Claire, she is the one on the left in the picture below. Jenifer on the right.

What was impressive was as the girls were kicking their legs and bouncing up and down, she was singing perfectly with no shakiness in her voice. I imagine this is not an easy feat.

On a side note, it was this song that I realized how petite and well poised Jenifer is. As she skips and bounces and kicks her legs out, she seems lighter than air. She definitely has a ballerina body and wonder if she has had some training at it? It was also here when I noticed that she might have had some *AHEM* upper body enhancements.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-07-2018 at 05:38 PM..