View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 02:50 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
They could make at least the shows where it was possible to happen, like example Olympia, 1 month before the DALS tour...
exactly! It's rubbish to postpone the entire tour. The concerts in October/November would still be possible.

Maybe they (Sony or I don't know) thought: "Hey do you know what's a brilliant idea?! Ticket sales or not going very well, so wouldn't it be better to let Alizée do the DALS tour thingy so people will see her again and remember that she still exists, don't worry about the fans they will understand... Oh yeah that's a great plan!! We will sell more tickets for the Blonde Tour because of that!!! Yeah we found the solution!! AREN'T WE CLEVER?! No one will remember that we simply weren't in the mood to promote this silly Blonde Tour!! Yeah us!!!!"

... well I don't know what kind of weed they were smoking but disappointing the fans won't help her to sell more tickets and the DALS tour won't help her either. Also they will have a new winner in November. Who will need Alizée?
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."