View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:01 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I used to have a bird that was a lot like Alizée's pets. She was an Umbrella Cockatoo -- big parrot, about 18 inches long (about 46 cm) -- pure white, with a big black beak and a crest she could raise to show the yellow feathers underneath. If you've never had one of these things you may not think of a bird as clingy but she was; she would nestle in my lap, tuck her head under my chin, raise her wings so I would stroke under them, and clack her beak (a sign of happiness).
awee.......

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
It would have been an awesome birthday for Alizee if she could celebrate it by watching Madonna's concert. I wish it pushes through.
I'm sure Alizée will find a way to watch it... maybe not live.. but eventually a recorded version of it... especially since the Super Bowl is a huge thing for the U.S. and it is growing in popularity in the UK ... there may be ways for the French to watch it and record it too. If not live as it happens, then a delayed version of it.

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 01-23-2012 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts