View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 07:38 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey® View Post
French was the first language that i was taught to read and write in elementary school but now that I'm in high school they stopped teaching french to me. now i got less than two years to be fluent in french because i live in montreal . by now i have forgotten a great deal about speaking french so im wondering what are some good ways to learn french without taking courses? I was thinking about reading a lot of french novels .
I think taking courses is the best you can do . Here in toronto we learn french in school, but not me, Im taking some english lessons.

But there are many people as some mexicans who comes to the US or Canada and dont know anything about english , and 1 or 2 years later they speak english very well without taking lessons, maybe it could be the same with french . (I speak a little english because I took some lessons in Mexico, but I still need more )

I think I will tell my teacher I want to learn french instead of more english.

Ohh yes, there are many french tv channels on Rogers tv. sometimes I watch them, and I understand some words, wich I hear in Alizee's songs . Like 3 weeks ago I was watching Amelie . *Amelie a de l'or a donner, melodie de vie..*

Last edited by edgar93; 10-22-2008 at 07:45 PM..