View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 12:41 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Brian, there is a pretty big difference betweeen getting touched during a Les Enfoires skit and the very intimate style of dancing that Alizée and Gregoire performed during the Rumba. Obviously there is a lot of emotional pain that Alizée has to deal with before she can get involved with another man. Gregoire tapped into those very painful memories to get the best performance he could out of Alizée.

I'm confused...did I not say that in my post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1
Even though it is true we have seen Lili be touchy feely with other guys like Matt P. and others at les enfoires, and seem to not be bothered by it, I can understand why the dances would be a little TOO close for comfort.

When that one guy at les enfoires picked her up from behind, it was something fun and silly between people who are just friends. As it seem Matt P. was as well.

These dances though...she has to put herself back in those painful moments, and I can understand why it would be really tough on her to do. Lili has gone from sharing NOTHING about her private life to letting the whole country into it on live TV. I am VERY proud of her for doing all of this. It takes a lot of guts to do what she is doing right now.

Last edited by BrianO1; 10-09-2013 at 12:46 AM..