View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 03:01 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road
Question Next single news/speculation

Hey everyone!

I've started this thread as a way of gathering news on what the next single from Une Enfant du Siècle will be. I've heard from a couple of (non-official) sources that it's going to be Factory Girl, so I'm just wondering whether anyone's heard any news that confirms/contradicts this.

Here's one of the websites that supports this claim... http://frenchmusic.isgreat.org/archives/164 ...but as far as I can tell from looking at recent news, it has nothing official to back it up (or at least I hope it doesn't because Factory Girl wouldn't exactly be my first choice for single #2 ).

Has Alizée given any hints in recent interviews as to what the next single might be?

If everyone's as stuck as I am on this matter, then this can just be a discussion thread on what songs you all think would make good singles from the album and your personal hopes for future singles.

An interesting thought:
-Does anyone think the gamble of releasing La Candida as the next single would pay off? It would, in theory, be a way of fully capitalising on the Mexican market, but a Spanish single would risk completely losing all the remaining fans she has left in France.

If there happens to be a similar thread to this one already in operation then please let me know!

BB