View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 02:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've posted many videos of these early performances and many took a copyright hit, but that was it. I was still allowed to post them, but in just about every case they were blocked in Germany and I believe it was always United that claimed the copyrights. But things have changed in recent years.

Certain performances aren't allowed such a JAM at Festivalbar in Pistoia and it looks like that might be the case of ML in Taormina and I think this was a Festivalbar event too which might have a lot to do with it.

Here's one of my videos that received a cr claim, but is still allowed, but was monetized and the claim against it.

Here's another one of mine, Alizee Moi lolita from teenager to young woman.

Again it received a copyright flag for play match at 0:01 - 4:21, again by Hitpool but has been monetized by Hitpool. By the way, the name Hitpool is one, I've only seen in the past year, but I haven't really been checking on this, so I don't know when they came on to the scene.

I had another video that I made that was part of the Stars a Domicile 2003 show. It was a segment where she was kind of startled when another singer came out singing her ML song. This little clip did quite well. It became a featured YT video and had over 200,000 hits I believe it was. To look at it, you be surprised they'd worry about it, maybe I'll share it via google drive.

Now as I touched on earlier, it used to be, you could post any of these official videos from the early years 1999-2003, and you'd get a notice of a copyright hit, but it would still be allowed and they weren't monetized. So somebody must've bought the rights for different performances so they can make some money off of them.

Not too long ago, all the Stars a Domicile performances disappeared and now they are back up again I'm suspecting they've been monetized.

As far as disguising your videos, I guess that may be possible by changing the audio somewhat, then leaving Alizee's name and the name of the song out of the title or description and hope they avoid manual detection.

I attended 2 Les Enfoires performances in 2012 and 2013. Me and Jenny posted some videos we took on YT, but made the mistake of at least in my case, using Alizee's name in the title and I believe these were manually detected and taken down, but I know there were some German fans who were there and titled their videos "Germans on the Rhone #1,#2, etc and their videos did not get taken down.
So it seems to be a constantly changing ball game.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-29-2016 at 02:09 PM..