View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 08:02 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Well each year I go to Mexico City, last summer I was very surprised how weeks and even few months later she had visited and left her CD and singles were still on the top 10 charts in stores! after being released a year ago or so. However I've been doing research on the web in how this success came upon, and it seems that Alizee hit everywhere, all media to be specific: newspapers, magazines, Tv stations, Radio Stations, Music Stores a true phenomenon. All this of the result of the fans, all the publicity they have done and kept on insisting radio stations to play her music and voting for her. And up to this date TV stations still do segments talking about her showing a year later she still famous.
Im also subscribed in the Alizee World fan club and each week and month more and more fans from South America are appearing( Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, CHile, Peru, and more!) The thing that really helped her success in Mexico was her carisma and way of being she is so true and not like any other fake POP star.
Here are some videos of some publicity they have done and TV segments tehy are doing of her:

TV Segments
(Alizee imitation)
(beutifulest nose)