View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 09:48 AM

amelie_alizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streambeta View Post
Awesome story, it seems to be the same with everyone. Where some of us just came across her on the internet and got really curious to find out "Who is this beautiful girl?".

As for me I saw it on someone else's computer and when I went home I googled for quite some time to figure out who that chick was. After I found Alizée I sat at my computer listening to Moi...Lolita until I went to bed, which I then moved my computer closer to my bed and had the same performance of Moi...Lolita playing over and over in a loop while I sleep. That night I had the best of my life, I was so when I woke up.

Since it was the weekend for me I spent the next 3 days listening to "ACC", while surfing the net looking for pictures, videos, everything I could fine. Then I created a bunch of CDs of Lili's music so I could take them with me everywhere (I couldn't wait for me legit copies to come in the mail).

To be honest, Alizée is pretty much the reason I know so much about computers today and why I am a networking administrator now. Merci Alizée
Haha! Yes, it looks like everyone who admirers Alizée has a circunstancial story to tell, since she isn't known by the majority. I have to admit that, when I saw the video for Moi Lolita I was shocked! But yes, it's one of her best songs...A Contre-Courant is my favorite though, together with A Quoi Reve Une Jeune Fille. I have them all in my ipod, and she is the reason why I found myself interested in French music.