View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:14 PM

Nino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj.bagby View Post
My doctor suggested I listen to some music from other countries. She said make sure you don't understand the lyrics or the language the music is sung in. I was being treated for depression and bad ringing in my ears. I always liked the sound of the French language so I looked up popular French music and Lolita video came up. I watched it and I didn't realize the girl in the video was the one singing the song because it seemed like the melody was a lower pitch than the girl could sing. Then I started looking into this and I was hooked. I love her music and the more I learn about her as a woman, the more I admire her as truly good person who seems to really care about people. She is amazing!
Just before I discovered Alizée, I used to have terrible mood swings and I was disinterested with most things in life. It was like carrying a burden all the time not knowing what it was. Once I discovered her and her music, things were on an upswing. I don't normally stick around a particular artist/group when it comes to music. But I really owe Alizée one for having a huge positive impact on me and my general attitude towards everyday activities.