View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 12:06 PM

Quantum is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Her "manager" was she herself and Jérémy at that time really. And why she know them ? Well, it's complicated. They met earlier that year.
If she wants to manage herself she needs a much clearer idea of what to do and what not to do. At the present she lacks focus. It should be her focus that drives her individual artistic decisions, not the reverse.

Quote:
It's VERY usual for her. She has always been hiding. She doesn't come to public unless she really has to. She don't communicate with her fans, she has never done it.
Watching her live videos and interviews she appears to me a little shy. Had she the proper focus (particularly the one I am thinking is perfect for her) this could be converted into a positive attribute. This would transform today's fan anger or unhappiness into support. As matters stand whatever present discomfort she may experience in unrehearsed situations appears inconsistent compared to her rehearsed performances, which is confusing to those who follow her. Her absences and silence in uncomfortable situations come across to fans as 'uncaring.' All this is totally unnecessary.

Quote:
She was in NY. She's now in Paris. And will take vacation after her "long" working period (almost two full days ! If you don't include the ditching her fans as a working day).
You omit that her performance in Mexico (which I felt masked many of her principal strengths and so did little to advance her career) took considerable time to prepare for and rehearse. The actual time of work took much longer than two days.