View Single Post
Old 06-29-2006, 11:54 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I found a video of hers a relatively long time ago (I don't remember how long ago) and I decided that I liked it. I joined this forum today because I found it while looking for a picture of the plane that Alizee drew in order to make this signature: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4...lanepng1tw.png.

The signature is part of an inside joke that is apparently unfunny to everyone but me. For almost two years, I've frequented socom3.com. When I showed them (friends that I met on socom3.com) some of the songs and videos they decided that I'm gay (they would have thought that I'm gay anyway so it's not an issue ). I've made a couple signatures about Alizee over the past couple of months and they think that I'm obessesed just because I have her songs playing whenever I'm talking to them on Skype. Anyway, I made the airplane sig because the Signature of the Week competition has an airplane theme this week. I was giggling to myself for about half an hour in anticipation of their reactions when they saw that I switched my entry from a signature based on the Avro Arrow to the plane that Alizee drew. (I've been on socom3.com and a couple other websited for very close to twelve hours so far today so anything a little bit funny makes me laugh).

I only have one wish right now and that is that nobody finds out that I posted here. A couple of weeks ago I swore to a friend that I only registered on alizee-forum.com to find a picture for a sig and that I wouldn't go back. Even if this isn't the same forum, he wouldn't speak to me ever again if he found out that I did this. Some people are just unreasonable.