View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 04:18 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
There's something about her that's very feminine that makes such dresses look stunning and perfect on her compared to other women. I think it mostly comes down to how she is, if that makes any sense; she's not bad-mouthed, she knows how to express herself through her bodily movements, she's thin (and those dresses were chosen and fit exactly for her), she has an attractive face, flawless skin, she looks "homely" in that specific dress (the green one) and she looks kind of "dreamy" in those videos (don't know how to put it into words, but when you see her dancing, it kind of enchants you and makes you stop thinking about anything else).
I would like to add that she seems really modest and that her voice is very soft and also easy to listen to, it's not too low nor high pitched. I have a small problem when it comes to other people's voices: I get very annoyed (to the point of storming out of a room) if I don't like how someone else speaks, the different tones of a voice (specially when someone is trying to fake emotions), the pitch or their accent; I find her voice (Alizée's) kind of soothing, it's a kind of voice I could hear all day.

She also has a beautiful smile and she seems to be always (genuinely) smiling and happy, like she loves to perform and that she's grateful for all the opportunities she has found. I think we all can agree that great smiles are attractive, so it adds another point.

Her mannerisms are pretty damn cute and feminine sometimes. Don't know if she practiced her mannerisms or if it comes to her naturally, but like I said, she expresses herself pretty well through her body; you don't have to know french or hear her to know that she's happy and loves what she's doing. She handles herself without a drop of shyness or other emotions that might impact her performances.

I don't find her attractive in a "sexy" way (I don't like Moi Lolita nor J'en Ai Marré, btw), because she doesn't give off those vibes, but in a "homely" way, in the same way you would find your wife of 20 years of marriage, attractive. I don't have a wife, but that's the closest thing I could relate my feelings to. Don't misunderstand me, please, I find her pretty sexy in some perfomances and if I had only seem the J'en Ai Marré performance (the one where she wears the sailor suit) my conceptions of her would have gotten stuck at "she's hot" (probably) and any extrapolation that can come out off that kind of thought.

I think it all boils down to how feminine, modest and "homely" she is, how she (really/naturally) is. Maybe she's not the same one we see in videos, but I think it's not too far off either.

Sorry for being too off-topic, but it's kind of puzzling what makes her so attractive for some people. I guess different people want different kinds of attractiveness in a woman; some like "sexy" attractive, while others like "femenine (while still being modest) and homely" attractive (basically the ideal woman; I guess I'm not asking for much ). She SEEMS like that kind of person you know in the instant you talk to her, that she's someone special that you could spend decades together with; someone you would get married to in a heartbeat, without second thoughts. This is the kind of feeling I feel when I see older pics of her.

Last edited by Noppo555; 09-07-2021 at 12:13 AM..