View Single Post
Old 09-06-2021, 07:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Boys, boys... Not so fast and a lot of facts when you have to answer all [joke, joke]!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
Yeah, that's the dress I'm talking about. It's definitely my favorite one and that includes the haircut (like I said, it's my favorite haircut of hers).
Good reminder... I have to admit I almost forgot... Very stunning dress!

I think the best hair style is perhaps - clearly - just in the En Concert era, but Alizée doesn’t have a bad style!!

Quote:
She's way too beautiful. I don't know how some people can't see it (mostly women), but she's definitely one of the most beautiful women on earth. There could be some other women with "better" body proportions (which is subjective) or with unique or "better" facial features (again, subjective), but they don't have that kind of feminity that's so endearing and which she easily shows when she's on camera.
The resistance from some women may be understandable as Alizée is starting to be a threat already through Youtube, lol!

But if any man... I would say troll or so far from normal that...

Quote:
Oh, also. She's close to her 40's now, but still is beautiful and looks much younger than she really is for her age.
It’s incomprehensible, and she could very well still wear the same performance costumes as when she was young [or exactly the same style], and that would be very lovely and desirable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Special effects experts in Hollywood need to study En Concert frame-by-frame, and figure out how to digitally re-create Alizee!

Then Alizee can "star" in movie after movie!
I don't support cloning, but if someone...

Quote:
I think it is Alizee's face.

When I watch En Concert, I find myself thinking that Alizee has one of the most beautiful faces that I've ever seen. Alizee is indeed very pretty--- but in addition to 'very pretty' there is something about Alizee's face that is mesmerizing. Its something I don't understand.
You can't disagree with this if you're an Alizée fan!

For the first time I saw live shows like JEAM, Gourmandises and L'Alize etc... Her face was "hidden" in part because of everything else...

There was so much to watch!

Then En Concert and e.g. ACC live performances... A whole new world, Alizeé’s amazing and phenomenal face, how is that even possible?!?!

Quote:
I've noticed that women are often _terrible_ at judging the attractiveness of other women. Its as if they are blind. Even when you try to explain it to them (by, for instance, showing them example after example) they just don't get it.
Alizée is an unintended threat to so many women, luckily many know how to take it the other way around and they also enjoy at least the music!

Quote:
I would like to add that she seems really modest and that her voice is very soft and also easy to listen to, it's not too low nor high pitched. I have a small problem when it comes to other people's voices: I get very annoyed (to the point of storming out of a room) if I don't like how someone else speaks, the different tones of a voice (specially when someone is trying to fake emotions), the pitch or their accent; I find her voice (Alizée's) kind of soothing, it's a kind of voice I could hear all day.

She also has a beautiful smile and she seems to be always (genuinely) smiling and happy, like she loves to perform and that she's grateful for all the opportunities she has found. I think we all can agree that great smiles are attractive, so it adds another point.

Her mannerisms are pretty damn cute and feminine sometimes. Don't know if she practiced her mannerisms or if it comes to her naturally, but like I said, she expresses herself pretty well through her body; you don't have to know french or hear her to know that she's happy and loves what she's doing. She handles herself without a drop of shyness or other emotions that might impact her performances.
Can it be better said!

This is certainly one of the reasons why Alizée is so versatile when she, in spite of her greatness and fame, is also humble and modest and does not emphasize herself!!

And also shy, even if it really doesn’t show up in any performance or interview!

I think everything is more or less natural to her, it is a must!

And her voice and singing voice... Drugs at their best and positively, like I said!!

Quote:
Sorry for being too off-topic, but it's kind of puzzling what makes her so attractive for some people. I guess different people want different kinds of attractiveness in a woman;...
I have this "problem", psychosis™, 🤤maybe just because... I like both sexy, even naughty, but also very loving, feminine and family-oriented women = all this is easily found in Alizée, especially according to what she herself wants to be and how she performs!!!!

Alizée 💜