View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 08:55 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
I want to thank all of you for the amazing collection of Alizée photos I have just seen on this thread!

To those of you fortunate enough to be able to actually meet and photograph Alizée, and show us all of your wonderful pictures, I thank you immensely.

Alizée looks beyond perfection in all of the pictures and once again shows me that she is indeed, the most beautiful, talanted, photographable, and wonderful person anyone could hope to be.

Again, thank you all for being so generous and sharing your treasures with us.
Stephen
I second that. And thanks again to Victor "rehochipe" who requested that dedication to this forum from Alizée and wanted me to post it.
And thanks for the video, though it should be posted elsewhere as well since this really is a new pictures thread. That was cool! It will be great to get Garçon's ou même la traduction de Deepwaters pour ça. Though it did sound kind of superficial or perhaps just repetitive of previous interviews. Néanmoins. What was the deal with that camera man, though? Looked like he was about to fall over the way he kept moving in and out. Maybe he was just woozy and swaying from comprehending standing there filming Alizée.

Merci Fanny