View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 06:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Wink Lili, just a healthy drug !!

This recent discussion may have gone a little in the wrong direction, regarding the actual topic of the thread...

As such, a wide variety of discussions and opinions are, of course, ok.

But this psychosis is just good psychosis and in quotes, just because someone wouldn’t misunderstand it! Although in my opinion it is just the right psychosis, but still and only in a very good way!

And not what, I enjoy it! Those little problems are quickly forgotten, 99% of this psychosis is just a good thing and bring/brought a lot of good and joy!

Of course, there are different people, not everyone can handle "things" etc, there are criminals etc, so everyone has their own experience.

But in Alizée’s case, I’ve found that many have a lot of “similarities” and similar considerations, in a good way a lot, and all of this is great, as this thread shows. Now we talk in general and most of all about it.

Alizée's mere presence produces:

"Saves" people...
Bring joy...
Bring beauty...
Bring sexiness...
Bring pleasure...
Create music art...
Gives dreams...

Etc, etc ... I think it's just and only a good and great thing in the big picture. Those nasty phenomena are also involved, but somewhere far away!

...And it’s practically mostly aimed at a person, a person who was 10-20 years ago, so if you can’t find that time machine, then... Well!

And so, if anyone hasn’t read this thread properly, then of course I still like Alizée today, but of course it’s a little different “psychosis”!

Alizée 💜