Old 04-23-2022, 08:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
I really think there is no such thing as a good psychosis
Maybe find a different word for it.

But I understand where you come from with your statement. It is on the mild/good for yourself side. That's understandable.

What PayBays mentioned has it's own truth aswell. Even if the feeling you have is not harmful towards yourself or anyone else it may come as a bit disturbing for the person targeted - in our case Alizée -

It comes out a bit weird and everyone can interpret it in different ways since it's written down and nobody knows you in person to acknowledge that you are just a regular down to earth dude with admiration for the beautiful. We just have to take your word for it And I usually do that unless proven otherwise.

As long as it makes you happy and not delusional - it is the greatest feeling in the world... The thing is do not just dwell into this and find meaning in your life in other ways aswell - you can incorporate this into those too for a greater experience.

Also if she was to read these - But I bet she won't anymore - I don't think aproaching things with the excuse of beign fascinated by a person but how she was 20y ago is good... Imagine telling that to her : Man I used to like you so much that I almost fell in love - but when you were young 20 y ago No matter how much you add after that - you already digged yourself a hole So be mindful on how you do express feelings - written or not.

We kinda all fell in love to that version - but for me it did not change over the years - I was 20 back then - im not 20 anymore either...so yeh ..
Well, I "strongly disagree" on certain points and I also familiarly agree with some of your points, but like I said in that "kilometer post", etc.:

Now Alizée herself has a family, an apparently good stage in life, etc., so of course I can't in any way "try to get" the current person, and of course I don't want it, even though I'm "psychotic" about her historical deeds, but it's completely stable and wise psychosis!

Instead, the past is already gone, except in our minds! I think + 99% of us, men or women, would like to face the relentless admiration, praise and flattery associated with the essence of their former youth - especially if a person has been a world-famous performer for a decade.

Like I said, I’m not a “professional fan,” on the contrary, I’ve been wondering a lot about all the “Idol hype” before Alizée... ^ But what I said earlier makes common sense!

At the moment, I respect Alizée for those deeds and her current values.

I don’t know if the word “psychosis” confuses some and has a different meaning for different people, but it’s just a word [which was a fitting introductory word when I came here to the only decent fan site left], and anyway, I’m crazy about her, her deeds and I stay that way and proud, because I'm a fan of all weather! After all, the only celebrity I’ve been thinking about for about 2 years in a "tube" every day!

Alizée 💜