View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 04:21 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelleValetta View Post
If she decides to continue singing: I have seen how let more than three years between each album has been detrimental to the sales of albums. If there will be a new album Alizee, I think they should try to focus the promotion outside France
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyMac524 View Post
I am not sure if Lilly is going to cut another album. I honestly think she said "good bye" in the last song of her last album. I hope not, but only time will tell I guess. Lilly is and always will be... premier dans ma coeur.
With the recent picture she posted along with something else I heard, I'm tending to think she might be opening up a dance school. If that happens, I think she'll be so wrapped up in the school, she wont have the time it takes to work on an album unless it's way down the road or unless someone in the industry approaches her with the idea, but I don't think that's likely with her lack of singing success in the past several years. An announcement of a dance school could send many of her fans scurrying to the exits I'm afraid.

We'll probably know something concrete by the end of the year at least, but I'm thinking more likely in the next 30 days of what "she's planning". If it's a dance school, she'd want to open it while the memory of DALS is still on people's mind.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-16-2015 at 04:23 AM..