View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 01:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looking at Graines de Stars a little closer,
I found I have a video I didn't see on Youtube that it looks like some fan put together which will help explain the timing of the Graines de Stars shows.

Her first appearance was an audition in Ajaccio for which there seems to be only a low res still and apparently it took place in December of 1999.
Her second appearance was an audition in Paris and I've also seen it called a casting where she's seen wearing a set of large earphones.

Then she made her third appearance, but first on the 'show' with the date given as 2/25/2000 which I'm sure was the date the show aired. She won this competition.

She then made a fourth appearance, but second on the 'show' in which case she came in 2nd. I'm guessing in the way they determined the winner, by audience cheering, that Alizée might have been at a disadvantage living far away from Paris, that's assuming the other girl lived much closer and may have had a lot more friends and family there. I don't believe this video showed it, but I'm sure this show took place in April of 2000.

These shows may have been filmed live, but I think it's more likely they were taped and actually took place at least a month before the shows aired.
It was said Alizée was asked to make another appearance on this show, but by then, Mylene Farmer had discovered her and had her under contract.

She did make another appearance on this show as a guest and it was aired in September of 2000 and she sang her new single, Moi Lolita.

Casting Ajaccio.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-14-2017 at 01:46 PM..