View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

About a year ago I was poking around the videos on Google looking for new music and I discovered JEAM. I immediately loved the song, the sound of her voice and her looks. Each day the video would play in my mind, nagging me to return to Google and watch it again. I then discovered JPVA, ACC and the rest and I was hooked. I loved her voice and the songs the most, but her presence was also intriguing to me. I then found this site and watched all the interviews and couldn’t help but to think she was someone very special.

Music is a very big part of my life and Alizée’s music has given me much joy. I think Jessica said that Alizée is the same in person as we see her in the videos. This confirms to me that she is not just a media creation, and my adoration for her is well placed.

Having read everyone’s posts, I think our devotion to Alizée is not the typical fan reaction people have to other artists. This is something different and special. Rather than think less of other artists, I think more of Alizée. She has set a higher standard. Of course I don’t know Alizée personally, but her life and happiness has become important to me and wanting the best for her makes me feel good inside.