View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
The real money and career advancements are obviously in song, so what is holding her back from singing? Is her passion for dance so great it excludes the possibility of a song?
I don't think she is looking for real money or career enhancement. And I do think her passion for dance drives her these days. Her singing career was always basically just her against the world, going solo to recording sessions, and promos, and also on the En Concert tour, it was all on her. With Grégoire and all her DALS friends, it's a big party everywhere they go and the whole thing isn't riding on just her shoulders. Or maybe it's all something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
The photo on this poster is reversed, making it appear that Alizee's left arm has the most tattoos. Was that an oversight or done for some design consideration?
I'm going with 'design consideration' even though 'art' isn't my thing. I seem to remember that she has been reversed before in media and posters on occasion before. In this case, Grégoire isn't reversed, and I guess the designer wanted to have them sort of 'back-to-back' so they reversed Alizée. I think she was positioned behind Greg because he is the bigger draw among the participants of these events.