Thread: Stereograms
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:44 AM

swagboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
The thing that made me think about movie was I downloaded the zipped files and opened the first one and (finally) got focused on it, then I clicked the forward button and went through all the images one after the other without looking away. I thought that if they were of the same performance but sequential then the video effect would have occurred. But now that you mentioned how they are created, I can see it would be tough since you have to have just the right images to make just one.

My phone (HTC Evo V) can take 3d pics and video. Here are the jpgs from a picture I just took. I fail at photoshop for the most part, not much patience. Can you make them into a stereogram? They shouldn't need much editing, maybe cropping? I'm just curious.

*image*

Here you go. I had to cut off a bit from the right edge, and I also sharpened the pictures. Unfortunately, your images got resized by imageshack, so if you could send me the original pictures you took to alizeestereograms@hotmail.com, I could make a higher quality stereogram.

PS: Mind if I add them to the download file later on? And if I were to do this would you like to receive credit? Just let me know if you want to be mentioned in the download file or in a watermark.

Last edited by swagboy; 10-07-2012 at 02:35 PM..