View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:57 PM

Jazzmin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Maybe you could expand on that a little more. You probably mentioned it, but where are you from? I have so much going on, it's hard to keep up with things like that. What prompted you to read and article about France Gall and Alizée to begin with and was the article on line?
Of course, sorry for having been laconic! I'm from Poland, the article was in Polish too. Yes, it was (and might still be) online, in fact - online only. Not in any paper whatsoever, which, now that I'm thinking of it, is a pity; many people could've got to know Alizée.

Why did I read it? My God, that's a long story. To have it shorter, I'll just say I'd been following that author's writings, without revealing my reasons for my so doing. The author would write about many topics, she would create articles and essays on culture stuff she liked as well. She liked Alizée and France, and she'd written an article showing similarities between the gals.

To be honest, I had come across Alizée's name beforehand, thanks to reading the author's blog entry with the "Gourmandises" video attached; but I did not want to listen to this music because I didn't know a word in French back then and it annoyed if I couldn't understand what was sung.

Coming back to the article, due to it I tried to get into Alizée despite not understanding her. Then I fell in love with many "Gourmandises" tracks... and this how my journey began.
The Round belong

Last edited by Jazzmin; 04-03-2014 at 03:00 PM..