Thread: Beijing 2022!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 03:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool

:̂^True. and it came to mind that even British curling teams at the Winter Olympics are always called Scottish teams at other times...?

And it's true that the British have sometimes played football at the Summer Games...

But if someone went to FIFA to propose the unification of these countries, it could lead to a riot!

---

Pah, as I guessed, I don’t have much time to update on what’s going on in the games, as watching these games myself is already a “job” for me!

But... Ski jumping mixed team competition shocked the whole sports world today with its Olympic debut, when the jump suits of 4 big countries were disqualifed... Slovenia certainly won as a favorite, but then Russia won the silver and the bronze went to Canada!

Anyone with that trio on betting paper is rich after that, because that shouldn’t happen, RUS and CAN have never been able to medal in a ski jumping!

The most annoying thing is that Finland would have fought now without DQ, at least for bronze, but the positive covid test prevented our the other man from jumping - but why was the substitute not taken from the Nordic combined team? The leaders of the Finnish team have made a big mistake!

In fact, the retired ski jumping legend Janne Ahonen, who just won the Finnish Championship bronze without training, is a commentator and expert on the Finnish TV / YLE in Beijing... And someone suggested him and it would have been a great history, but he wouldn't even have been technically qualified for the race because participants must have a certain number of valid FIS points...

Alizée 💜