View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:54 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Abracadabra's not bad. It's got charm, just up against heavy competition. Also if you're listening to an mp3, make sure it's high bitrate because the effects play havoc on compression!

Veni Vedi Vici, well there isn't much to say really, I just think it's awesome. Encompasses everything I picture of early-era Alizée. Maybe people forget it cause it wasn't sung in concert. A crime!
That's what I was saying. Abr & V3 weren't in the concert and of course not singles; so, they are overlooked. I think I kind of assumed that it must be that people didn't like them as much. But yeah, with two albums if they decided they had to cut something, they had to cut something. It's like you always here these directors say they put together like 4 hours for a movie and then cut it back to 1h45.
I will again say when we do the Moscow concert (this weekend?) (next Sunday after is Mother's Day (doesn't matter to me as my mother is in another state, but probably for many ...)) I wish Alizée had done L'Alizé also in Mexico. That's like my second favorite Alizée song.

Merci Fanny