View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 06:24 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
This isn't much at all really, but while I was in Barnes&Noble on a trip in Nashville I noticed they had little CD search kiosks around their CD section. So I looked up Alizee which I knew would be on there since I look for her CDs online all the time. But my point in doing it was to leave the search of her album MCE up to where if someone went to that search kiosk, that they would see the album and possibly listen to it since one could sample songs on the kiosk since it had, not headphones, but loud speakers And there were many people in the CD section at the time and thats why I did it originally.

And I walked to the other side of the section waiting for someone to see it for about 5mins. And someone latched on to it and to my surprise, they actually sampled JEAM on it! And I had turned the volume all the way up so if someone did play it then it could be heard by everyone in the CD section lol. And again to my surprise, after the guy turned down the volume, he sampled A Contre Courant also! I know this because I was within 5 feet of him since I wanted to see which songs he was looking at. And then the guy walked away shortly thereafter. So hopefully he searches her on youtube or something later and catches the Lilly Bug! And after that guy left I had to leave so I left the screen on MCE again with the volume all the way up

Here's a picture of the search kiosk:
Hee hee hee. Been there, done that at the same store (well, in Phoenix AZ). Unfortunatey, our Barnes & Noble nearby has closed. Gotta drive a little farther now and try it again. Have you hooked up a video of her on a big screen such as Best Buy or local cable TV station?

Alizee: Wowww!