View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 11:30 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

Even though Alizee could conceivably release an album 10 or 20 years down the road, will she even have an audience? What would be her plan to stay relevant between now and then?

Edit:
Making a comeback in 10 or 20 years is not going to happen. By then she won't be a gorgeous young lady and the new generation won't know who she is, nor will they care. At this point, I think it would be tough to make a comeback in two or three years, but it might be possible on a modest scale.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
Wait a sec, is she having twins?

Alizee, Anily, and new baby.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

Even though I agree that Alizee can be temperamental, I think it falls short of the raging type of temper. I don't think a relationship can survive very long when one is verbally beating down the other, especially when working with your spouse.

Greg does seem pretty laid back, but he is far from being a pushover.

Alizee said she can be pretty stubborn at times. I would take her at her word. Greg is the perfect husband for her. He is a solid guy that will stand his ground, but he is also a graceful man who knows how to live with Alizee. She obviously treasures this guy and will make concession rather than let a disagreement put cracks in the relationship. Both of these people are pretty sophisticated, gentle people. The time Scruffydog visited the studio for autographs, Alizee interrupted Greg's class to get a signature. A lot of men would have blown their stacks, but Greg's quiet manner didn't draw the attention of the class and he apparently didn't insult or put Alizee down in any way. Having made his point, he underscored it by not signing the autograph. When Alizee returned to Scruffydog sans the autograph, she didn't display any sign of anger or frustration. I think she respects Greg's position and will not interrupt his class again, not because she fears him but because she loves him and respects who he is. Most of us guys could learn a thing or two from Greg about dealing with women.

Last edited by Shepherd; 07-01-2019 at 11:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts