View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 01:51 AM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
You always think the podcast are going to be horrendous Ciara and they are always great, or maybe I am just easy to please? Bah but anyway who cares I enjoy listening to them and thats all that matters right?

On a serious note I really do appreciate all the work you, snatcher, and brad put into these podcast, they always give me a good laugh and I really enjoy them.

It was cool to see a interview from Amelie, I learned a little more about her. I need to stop being lazy and get audacity so I can set my mic up and do a interview, we will see I guess and once I do set it up I will let you know.

and one more thing... about the name Ciara. I have only met one person besides you with that name.. not that I have ever met you but well you know. Anyway I actually had a girl in my class (french class ironic enough) a couple years ago I got to know and since I knew her name was Ciara before I ever seen it spelled I learned it that way. I knew how to say yours when I seen it on the forum so YAY for me.
Ok, that's true...but it was especially true THIS time! Thanks for listening, glad you enjoy them . Yes, when you stop being lazy we can totally do an interview lol. YAY for you! I was actually at a restaurant tonight and the people behind me kept saying my name, but you know, they didn't mean me.