View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 11:22 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
- She is always sexy and beautiful.

She is beautiful, I will give you that one.

Now "sexy", however, to me is a "situational thing", that depends on "time", "place", and what it is that you are "doing".

Quote:
- She looks really cute in this hat and sunglasses.

She does look very cute in the hat.

Quote:
- It makes her look like she is flirting.

Oooooo... The "Lilli Bug" is strong in this one...

Now, I don't get this one, at all, and it's probably just me. I would have to see her "eyes" for additional "cues".

Quote:
- She is genuinely happy.

It does look like they are having a good time, someone is throwing Snowballs at Greg, (not rocks ), and, they are having fun.

She does look genuinely happy, which to me is just "pure gold".

All in all, it just makes me smile, when she's happy.

Which is just so good for the "heart" and "soul"...

Hmm, I'd better explain about the "Sunglasses" thing, just in case people think I have gone more "doolally" than usual...

"Back in the day", when I was a very little "pawn" in the "Great Game", when I was "working", or, if it was someone that was "of interest" to me, from the very second I "set" eyes on them, I'd be "evaluating" them, with regard to about oooo 150+ different behavioral "cues", in order to "suss them out", and figure out what they were "all about", and, were likely to "do".

Now, "the eyes" are very important in the process, for "concealment" of the eyes, "eye contact", or "lack of", etc, can be indicative of a lot of things, sometimes "negative".

Indeed, in many cultures throughout the world, "concealing" your eyes behind Sunglasses denotes "trickery", "untrustworthiness", or the fact that you many be trying to "conceal" something, or even, that you may be trying to hide "who", or what "you" really are.

So you will find that if I'm wearing sunglasses, I'll take 'em off to talk to you, unless you are a "trusted friend", when I shouldn't have to.

"Force of habit" on my part, but also "courtesy", and an indication of "sincere intent".

Now, yeah, I know, on the part of Alizée it is really most likely a "fashion statement", and she likes them, which is cool, she gets to, and, also, the glare from that snow would have been pretty fierce, so Sunglasses would have been "de rigeur" in that situation. Unless you wanted to go Snowblind, which I know ALL about...

However, I sometimes can't help thinking, "Hmmm", when I see her wearing Sunspecs the size of "Church Windows", "is everything ok "lil un"???

Why are you "hiding"???

(I "pick up" on a lot of things).

(Oh, and "Lil" un" is not "belittling" her, and isn't "condescension" on my part, honestly. I'm probably 1ft taller, and and probably about 100+ lbs heavier, so she is kind of "little", compared to me.)

Why I get so concerned about someone who "functionally" is literally a "total stranger" to me, that I will never meet, who does not even know of my existence, never will, and probably wouldn't "give a shit" about me anyhow, I really don't know.

It's not like I can do "anything" about "anything", anyhow.

I'll blame it on that "Knight Errant" part of me, that gets me into so much trouble.

But you know what, I wouldn't change that part for a second...