Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-17-2013, 10:59 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Time for Alizée to diversify

Well someone went and did it in the U.S. and here's Alizée's chance to do her thing in France.

Kiss-brings-pro-football-back-los-angeles-arenal

Quote:
So here's an unusual little story: KISS, the multimedia corporate product-spewing behemoth that used to be a rock band, has gone and bought its very own professional football team. In Los Angeles, no less. Sure, it's in the Arena League, but Angelenos can't be choosers these days.

All right, let's get all the jokes out of the way at once. Deep breath:

The team, set to start play next March in (Detroit Rock City) Los Angeles, will run a nontraditional offense: not the pistol, not the shotgun, the Love Gun. Players will be encouraged to rock and roll all night and party ev-uh-ree day. Following every touchdown, the team will go for a deuce. They'll keep the visitors' locker room hotter than hell. Team physician? Why, Dr. Love, of course.

The team will be dubbed — no, this is not part of the joke — the L.A. KISS. And their helmet designs are going to be amazing (and, no doubt, for sale everywhere at a reasonable price). As incentive, the band will play a private concert for season-ticket holders.
Even if I never saw a soccer match in France I'd buy season tickets just so I could see Alizée at the season ticket holder private concert.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:09 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

agreed.... things are looking pretty bad for her career so she'd better not be too picky.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 08-17-2013, 11:41 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Well someone went and did it in the U.S. and here's Alizée's chance to do her thing in France.

Kiss-brings-pro-football-back-los-angeles-arenal

Even if I never saw a soccer match in France I'd buy season tickets just so I could see Alizée at the season ticket holder private concert.
That's actually very smart, I'm sure they'll have a lot of people attend. I don't know if Alizée could do that herself, but if she did I think the biggest fans would go. If travel was an easy thing for me I would definitely go. Soccer and supporting Zée is a win win situation
Old 08-18-2013, 11:59 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I agree that Alizée should take on all endorsements indiscriminately; all reasonable endorsements that is, where she is making good on her royalties and increasing her fan base.