Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Would you rather have a daughter, sister, twin, or a mother to be like Alizée?
Daughter 12 42.86%
Sister 8 28.57%
Twin 4 14.29%
Mother 4 14.29%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2010, 01:41 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road
Default Daughter, Sister, Twin, or Mother?

In a conversation with Mr. Merci Alizée, I was asked what I'd think about having a sister or mother like Alizée since I made a comment how if I were to ever have a daughter that I hope she's like Alizée. So, I figured a question like this would be good for a thread with a poll .

So, the question is:
If you could choose to have a daughter, sister, twin, or a mother to be like Alizée, which would it be?
(Guys are still guys in the twin choice lol. Unless you choose otherwise... )
The key words in the question are "to be like". The question is not necessarily which would you choose Alizée to be. If that were the case, then (in the words of BrianO1 when discussing the matter ) it could take away from some of the magic in our being fans of her.

Kind of a tough one for myself... She would be a really good mother but I'd hate to make her mad since I'm sure she's not the most pleasant person when angry... lol. So I'm not gonna choose mother. Daughter and sister would be really close since a daughter like her would be awesome to have and probably really easy to parent. As a sister she'd be really fun since she seems like a fun person. I think I'll have to choose to have a twin like her though. As twins, we'd have a strong bond and a good relationship. Plus, I think it would just be awesome to have a twin! We could possibly read eachother's thoughts and communicate telepathically too .

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 11-13-2010 at 01:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-13-2010, 01:44 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Perhaps I'm not in the target age group for this question, because honest to God, I would want none of my related family to be like her in any way. Whether it be by looks or behavior. I mean, a little bit of Alizée will go a long way, and it would just make it a bit uncomfortable. I know I've said over and over again that I'm not attracted to Alizée on a purely sexual level, but she is a sexy woman, and that's not what I want my mother/sister to be like. *shudder*

Old 11-13-2010, 01:55 AM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Perhaps I'm not in the target age group for this question, because honest to God, I would want none of my related family to be like her in any way. Whether it be by looks or behavior. I mean, a little bit of Alizée will go a long way, and it would just make it a bit uncomfortable. I know I've said over and over again that I'm not attracted to Alizée on a purely sexual level, but she is a sexy woman, and that's not what I want my mother/sister to be like. *shudder*
Lol. Well, if you want to think of it in a way of looks, then I get what your saying. I'm really saying to be like her as in personality (not that her personality isn't attractive). It's really just a hypothetical question. Make her look however you want, she doesn't have to be the exactly like the real Alizée for the question, just like her. Have a similar personality, her talents (singing, dancing, etc.), etc.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Lol. Well, if you want to think of it in a way of looks, then I get what your saying. I'm really saying to be like her as in personality (not that her personality isn't attractive). It's really just a hypothetical question. Make her look however you want, she doesn't have to be the exactly like the real Alizée for the question, just like her. Have a similar personality, her talents (singing, dancing, etc.), etc.
I should clarify.

Let's say that my sister also did the lilly nose scrunch. Every time she did it, my mind would naturally jump to Alizée. Then to the original lilly nose scrunch, then that gorgeous face it's attached to, then what that face looks like while she did the JEAM dance, and so on. I would not want to associate my sister with the sexy JEAM dance.

Family and sexy should not ever go in the same sentence.

Old 11-13-2010, 02:02 AM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
I should clarify.

Let's say that my sister also did the lilly nose scrunch. Every time she did it, my mind would naturally jump to Alizée. Then to the original lilly nose scrunch, then that gorgeous face it's attached to, then what that face looks like while she did the JEAM dance, and so on. I would not want to associate my sister with the sexy JEAM dance.

Family and sexy should not ever go in the same sentence.
Ahh... I get where your coming from now. Yeeeaaah, that wouldn't really be the best. Perhaps I didn't think this completely through before posting... lol.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Ahh... I get where your coming from now. Yeeeaaah, that wouldn't really be the best. Perhaps I didn't think this completely through before posting... lol.
hahaa, nah man, that's just my opinion.

Maybe once I'm older and ready for it, I'll be more than happy to have such an adorable daughter. But I'm just not there yet.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:27 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
In a conversation with Mr. Merci Alizée, I was asked what I'd think about having a sister or mother like Alizée since I made a comment how if I were to ever have a daughter that I hope she's like Alizée. So, I figured a question like this would be good for a thread with a poll .

So, the question is:
If you could choose to have a daughter, sister, twin, or a mother to be like Alizée, which would it be?
(Guys are still guys in the twin choice lol. Unless you choose otherwise... )
The key words in the question are "to be like". The question is not necessarily which would you choose Alizée to be. If that were the case, then (in the words of BrianO1 when discussing the matter ) it could take away from some of the magic in our being fans of her.

Kind of a tough one for myself... She would be a really good mother but I'd hate to make her mad since I'm sure she's not the most pleasant person when angry... lol. So I'm not gonna choose mother. Daughter and sister would be really close since a daughter like her would be awesome to have and probably really easy to parent. As a sister she'd be really fun since she seems like a fun person. I think I'll have to choose to have a twin like her though. As twins, we'd have a strong bond and a good relationship. Plus, I think it would just be awesome to have a twin! We could possibly read eachother's thoughts and communicate telepathically too .
I think the better question would be: If you could choose to have a daughter, sister, twin, a mother or a WIFE to be like Alizée, which would it be?

I'd choose wife, of course!
Old 11-13-2010, 03:32 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Hmm if i'll be given a choice then i'll opt for Alizée to be my mom As we all know that mom is the biggest gift by God given to us, so i want that gift in form of Alizée, but in no way m declining the fact that my current mom is the BEST in the world
Old 11-13-2010, 03:32 AM
>9K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I think the better question would be: If you could choose to have a daughter, sister, twin, a mother or a WIFE to be like Alizée, which would it be?

I'd choose wife, of course!
Hahaha. We were discussing this a bit in the chatbox earlier and that came up. The reason I didn't put it on here though was because not only would it most likely dominate the poll, but it kind of falls into a different category of a relative.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:41 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hahaha. We were discussing this a bit in the chatbox earlier and that came up. The reason I didn't put it on here though was because not only would it most likely dominate the poll, but it kind of falls into a different category of a relative.
Oh well....In that case, I'd choose a mom then because she loves her family more than her career, which is how it should be. We all know that she put aside her career for years in order to raise a family.

PS: I had a GREAT mom too!