Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-13-2012, 12:44 PM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road
Default Natural Leader or Leadership

You dont have to be a "natural" to become a great leader; you simply need a heart for God and a teachable spirit. Most of the great leaders in History were made, not born. Happily for us, We are still making them today. Could Alizee be one?

(Inspirational, and Leadership Message)
Old 05-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Don't forget, every leader should have faced adversity at some point. You have to be able to put yourself in the shoes of whomever you're leading, otherwise you can never have an understanding.

I don't believe Alizee could be a leader. She rushes into decisions and lately appears to be too easily influenced.. she is definitely more of a follower.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-13-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Don't forget, every leader should have faced adversity at some point. You have to be able to put yourself in the shoes of whomever you're leading, otherwise you can never have an understanding.

I don't believe Alizee could be a leader. She rushes into decisions and lately appears to be too easily influenced.. she is definitely more of a follower.
I can agree with you on this, every leader does have to face some form of scrutiny during their leadership days. Although, Alizee does support some leadership qualities, namely the way she manages her career, albiet in a very low profile way. She has chosen the Quiet, No Drama, Family style leadership, despite rushing into things, but even that can be a definability leadership ability. Not being afraid of what others, critics may think of her spontaneous decision making. Sometimes, Leaders must make quick decisions/choices on the fly no matter how good or bad the decision. A good leader never truely looks back on a decision that ended up bad, they look forward and make the correct changes on the fly. Never being scared of the critics, much less the everday common way of thinking.

When you say she to easily influenced, do you mean she worries what others think of her decisions? Cause I could interpret her "too easily influenced" to be her way of adapting her Idealogy, Concepts, Decisions on the fly, in an attempt to make her career, goals, and Music that much better.

Edit:

A great leader is also a great listener and/or adapter.

Last edited by mzracing76; 05-13-2012 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-13-2012, 03:37 PM

I mean that she is influenced by others when making decisions, for instance a lot of people say that when she got married and ended her partnership with Mylene, she was doing it because Jeremy convinced her to do so. A more recent example would be her tattoos, some think she is getting them because her friends are encouraging her to. She seems to be falling into a certain lifestyle after the example of her friends. I think these would make her leadership questionable because she seems to be making decisions based on what other people are telling her to do rather than for herself.

I do admire her way of handling her private life. I called her a leader back in her Gourmandises/MCE days because of her clean reputation. She also demonstrated grace in high-pressure situations. I took a few pages from her book when I first became a fan by handling myself in the same self-assured, mature way that she did and I found that it had a positive impact on day-to-day life.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-13-2012, 04:29 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post

When you say she to easily influenced, do you mean she worries what others think of her decisions? Cause I could interpret her "too easily influenced" to be her way of adapting her Idealogy, Concepts, Decisions on the fly, in an attempt to make her career, goals, and Music that much better.

Yes. Remember for example the time she asked you for your opinion/help about her concert in America.
Old 05-13-2012, 04:44 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

OP, I think you're missing the genetic aspect of it though when you say that leaders are made and not born. Although experiences may shape a person, you still have to have a certain personality or intelligence level in order to make things happen. And drive. Drive is important. A lot of people just say they want this or that but they're so indecisive and have no heart that nothing ever happens. They just want things but they do nothing to set a plan in motion. This isn't a bad thing, it's just what I've noticed separates the true leaders from the followers.

Most people ARE followers. For instance, they will label themselves as left wing, right wing, this or that, but really they just get off on being part of a bigger group and it makes them feel empowered. They FOLLOW in order to FEEL like they're leading.

I agree that Alizée DOES handle herself very well in certain situations, but I really don't think she has the heart of a true leader. I don't see her striving to continually take herself to the next level. That's not to say she doesn't work hard, but I think she can push herself more if she really wanted to. She's too content with her position in life, which may or may not be a bad thing. It has always been her care-free, life-loving spirit that I've always been attracted to.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 05-13-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Yes. Remember for example the time she asked you for your opinion/help about her concert in America.

Old 05-14-2012, 12:11 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
.....I don't believe Alizee could be a leader.... she is definitely more of a follower.

Yes, She is. She naturally follows strong leaders. Which is why it is so critical that she have good influences around her.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I agree that Alizée is definitely a follower.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:18 AM

What if - Alizee was the one who instituted the split between her and Mylene cause did not feel confortable with the Lolita image, all the media blitz, and music style. And her husband just happened to be there to guide her and wake her up to different styles, giving her a broad range of music?

Perhaps Alizee is open to more than just pop music, much to the disgrace of her fans, but showing off her many talents. What if Alizee chose her own path, and used her husbands many talents to create a new image, music style, and idealogy?

This would Leader, much less someone open to Change. Not afraid of you think of her, keeping her eyes wide open to different things.