Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-05-2013, 02:50 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road
Default Lili knows I exist!!! :D

Yay ! I'm so happy , it's not much but Alizée answered a question I asked via twitter for her last interview! I keep on replaying the part of the video where she reads my question, just for the timbre of her voice...

http://videos.lavoixdunord.fr/video/4ec3f2ccfbas.html

She also talks about RMJ in it , he really made a sensation by coming to her autograph session by hitchhiking!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Yay ! I'm so happy , it's not much but Alizée answered a question I asked via twitter for her last interview! I keep on replaying the part of the video where she reads my question, just for the timbre of her voice...

http://videos.lavoixdunord.fr/video/4ec3f2ccfbas.html

She also talks about RMJ in it , he really made a sensation by coming to her autograph session by hitchhiking!
Magical ! What did you ask her, again? What did she answer? And what has she said about Ronny?

EDIT: Yeah, I know, I should know French if I listen to French music, but hey, thats me - I like the music I don't understand ... imagine how clueless I am when I listen to interviews in Swedish!

Last edited by Marka; 04-05-2013 at 06:16 AM..
Old 04-05-2013, 07:59 AM

I'll make a translation soon

Old 04-05-2013, 02:28 PM

Cuteness overload...

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/culture-l...-ia0b0n1153683

Okay translation time:

Alizée, will you be part of the show "Danse avec les Stars" [Dance with the Stars] this year?

- Just like every year people proposed me to take part, but this year why not, it will depend on my agenda .

What will be your next tattoo?

- Good question, when I get new tats it's always related to a significant event in my life And I just happen to have lost my beloved aunt last summer and the thing is she loved turtles ... So I'll probably get a little turtle tattoo in the near future.

If you could work with any other artists (dead or alive) who would it be , and why?

- Let's see... I'd like to make a duo with Vanessa Paradis, because I've always admired her , she's a model for me... and I'd love to work with Laurent Voulzy as well.

Could a Photobook be in the making? From the early years of your career to the present day.

- Hum... why not? But "Photobook" sounds more appropriate for a model ... I like the idea... but i'm 28 years old ,and still feel quite young (I think!) and i'll probably wait before starting to look back at the story of my life .

MY QUESTION!!!! Alizée you became a mother very young when you were only 20 years old , how do you combine the status of a young mom with the one of a popstar?

- My daughter is my priority, I organize my agenda around her own ... I still live in Corsica , it's better for her to keep her reference marks, that she doesn't change her daily life even when I'm away for promotions... Even with my record label I always set my schedule in the best possible way to take care of my daughter. Because being a Mom is also a full time job!

What do you think of those fans , ready to travel hundreds of kilometers to meet you ?

- Oh that's funny , because there's a fan from Barcelona [Ronny (RMJ)] who arrived by hitchhiking! That's crazy! But I find myself very lucky to have such dedicated fans , that's why I'd like to meet my fanbase more regurlarly in different cities for autograph sessions or concerts but not only in Paris.

[Mexican Fan, grammatically incorrect sentence] How do you feel about being famous in so many countries?

-Okay this one ain't from france, what is he trying to say? [stumbles on a typo] Oh , right. I'm quite proud of it, because it's not given to many french artist to be known outside france and especially to be able to sing in french in all those countries. It's wonderful opportunity for me, and like to see how people are trying to learn french through my songs, just like my father used to learn english with the Beatles.

What's your favorite song in the new album?

Oh , good question ...really hard to choose , all songs are a bit differents... it's like trying to choose between my own children.

What's the most wonderful gift a fan ever gave you?

I'm always happy to receive looots of presents everytime I meet my fans. The good thing is they always remember what I like the most, they know that I love candies and chocolates so they always bring lots of them , I once said that I collectioned Tinkerbells, now I can't even count how many I have... they're really caring , I can't think of a best gift though.

What's the most surprising thing that happened to you consequently to being famous?

I think what amazed me the most in my career was to be able to sing in stadiums in mexico without even having to do much promotion, which would be unthinkable in France. In mexico , it's the opposite of what we do here, the concerts go first, releasing the album is accessory ! When I first went to Mexico I thought that no one knew me there, but I didn't have to do anything! That's crazy but i love it.

How do you conceive your next album?

Well, this one has just been released so... okay what I know for sure is that I already have the two songs that Jean Jacques Goldman wrote for me !

Old 04-05-2013, 05:19 PM

Saerdna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
Magical ! What did you ask her, again? What did she answer? And what has she said about Ronny?

EDIT: Yeah, I know, I should know French if I listen to French music, but hey, thats me - I like the music I don't understand ... imagine how clueless I am when I listen to interviews in Swedish!
For me it is the same . But i could listen to her interviews for hours and days.
In this video my favorite part in the one with the close up of her face. I mean....those eye...

@ lapinschous and RMJ - Congratulation to you guys.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Translation goes here... otherwise this post would be too long
Thank you for the translation!
Old 04-06-2013, 01:09 PM

Nino is on a distinguished road

Congratulations lapinschous Your question to her was brilliant too. I believe you're a med student and I have no idea how you manage to contribute so much to the community inspite of that. A hardcore fan like you deserves even more