Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-22-2007, 06:04 PM

gyeager is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée's Magical Aging

Just an observation.... Alizée's age seems to change... dramatically... randomly...? Or is that just me?

She looks EXTREMELY young in the "Moi... Lolita" video, and yes i realize, there she IS extremely young, 15 or so.

BUT the weird parts are after that. She looks much older in her "Moi... Lolita" performance in Amsterdam in 2001 than her "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans" performances in 2003. She looks her absolute oldest in her "J'en Ai Marre" performance on 'Tubes Dun Jour'. But then, in her DVD en concert she looks barely older than in her "Moi... Lolita" video, much younger than the previously mentioned performances.

I guess its her hair and makeup that make the difference, its just odd to me lol. What year was her en concert DVD recorded? 2004? obviously after her J'en Ai Marre performance on Tubes Don Jour... wow she just looks so much younger.

Either way Alizée is awesome.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyeager View Post
Just an observation.... Alizée's age seems to change... dramatically... randomly...? Or is that just me?

She looks EXTREMELY young in the "Moi... Lolita" video, and yes i realize, there she IS extremely young, 15 or so.

BUT the weird parts are after that. She looks much older in her "Moi... Lolita" performance in Amsterdam in 2001 than her "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans" performances in 2003. She looks her absolute oldest in her "J'en Ai Marre" performance on 'Tubes Dun Jour'. But then, in her DVD en concert she looks barely older than in her "Moi... Lolita" video, much younger than the previously mentioned performances.

I guess its her hair and makeup that make the difference, its just odd to me lol. What year was her en concert DVD recorded? 2004? obviously after her J'en Ai Marre performance on Tubes Don Jour... wow she just looks so much younger.

Alizee is awesome - that is all!

Ed
Old 02-22-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

im with alizee is just awesome and amazing
Old 02-22-2007, 07:04 PM

zpa is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't say that she looks younger in '03 than in '01 but you're right, her appearance changes quite a lot. But hey, do you think the laws of physics and the concept of time apply to her?
Old 02-23-2007, 12:34 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Phah, Alizée transcends silly things like physics and the space-time continuum.

I flip for her look in JEAM, specifically when she's batting at the camera. I personally think the ACC video has her most "mature" look, and that she looks youngest in L'Alizé - obviously a matter of opinion.

gyeager: DVD was filmed in January '04, during the final week of the tour.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:15 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

I think she does have a younger look in the concert than in ACC or even the Japan trip.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:03 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyeager View Post
I think it's just you. As for the the concert, it's probably the "overalls" outfit, eh?
As Ed said, "Alizee is awesome - that is all!"
Old 02-23-2007, 06:40 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

When describing Alizée, one only needs to say "Alizée". It gets no higher in compliments, descriptions which include words such as "The Best, most beautiful, most talented, most classy", etc. The word "superlative" does not begin to describe Alizée, or all of her attributes. Any other words used are simply repetitive.

On one of the music forums, when someone puts up a picture of a woman they think is hot, I simply respond with, I'll stay with Alizée. When they tell me my standards are too high, I tell them that their standards are way too low. The best of the best of the best is all I need.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

To me, she looks youngest to oldest the way it's meant to be; chronologically. This being Moi... Lolita and L'Alizé < JEAM and JPVA, then agreeing with Cooney, looks most mature in ACC.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 02-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Since we're on the subject of age, and it's been something I've wanted to ask for quite some time... Does anyone else think Veni Vedi Vici doesn't sound like a 16/17 year old singing it? Because 16/17 year olds don't sing like that. They sing happy, pony like songs... Not awesome, ownage like ones.

We're such cool fanboys/girls though. Let's see how many simply say "But it's Alizée." :P

Tu es l'envie du monde