Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-14-2007, 06:24 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road
Default Movie Trailers

this a phenomenal movie involving lots of violence and gore, something i've been into since i saw Peter Jackson's zombie movie 'Braindead'. this is a rather more serious movie however, as its the sequel to the dark and bloody mess, '28 days later.'

basic plot: the so called 'Rage virus' has died out all over Britian, and all seems quiet and safe. The US Army takes control, and decides to rebuild and repopulate the Isle of Dogs in downtown London. its the 'green sector', the safest and more habitable part of London, since the rest of the city is still filled bodies of the dead, and is still in ruins from the first outbreak of the virus. the virus resurfaces however, in a series of events that you need to find out for yoursef, and all hell breaks loose again. control is lost by the US military, and the grim and shocking 'code red' is annouced to all military personel. in the bloodiest, most intense scenes of action i've ever seen, i was not dissappointed. im not going to spoil any of it. you're going to have to see for yourselves!

the main reason im excited about this movie is the cliff hanger. yes, there's going to be a 3rd movie. the cliff hanger was such a 'holy shit' moment for me, i'm not even going to hint at what it is. i was very satisfied. much better than the happy ending that the first movie had. if you see the movie, or have already seen this movie, plz dont spoil it!! it's so much better if you dont know ahead of time. go see this movie!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0oSdqQuzdU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y0oSdqQuzdU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 05-14-2007, 06:32 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

well then it most surely be rated R here in Canada, so i will need plenty of luckkconvincing somebody to take me, but then again 300 wasn't rated R in Canada but rated 18A so i have higher chances of getting in. depends on who rates the movies.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:40 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

So how do the movie rating all differ in Canada? are they harsher or more relaxed? are there more then just 4 like MPAA has (except X/NC-17)?

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 05-14-2007, 06:43 PM

well the Canadians that watch are probably gore lovers because they are randomly chosen to rate movies so think of it this was,

an uptight mother would give it an R rating, and a punk without a conscience or any other puck probably give it a 14a rating or 18A, see the thing is Hot Fuzz was rated 14A i seen it and i remember a guys head exploded.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:46 PM
no use for a title

um, who cares about rating?? for sure its rated R here in the US, considering its violence and gore. but go see it anyway!
Old 05-14-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Yeh, ill go to see it.
Ill buy 3 tickets... 1 for me,another for my bro and 1 for alizee in case she wants to go with us ^^
Old 05-14-2007, 06:52 PM

all i'm saying is that if it's rated R you might as well shoot me for trying to sneak in, i would never do that and anyways i want to see it, but i would rather see delta farce
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mTGYXzhQfjU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mTGYXzhQfjU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 05-14-2007, 06:54 PM
no use for a title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurinSZ View Post
Don't listen to him, nurvs always like this when his drunk I'll diffinitely see it XD
im not drunk....7 beers does nothing to me...
Old 05-14-2007, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
im not drunk....7 beers does nothing to me...
welllno 7 beers does nothing to me either but i can admit that at least 13 beers does maybe a little tipsy, but 17 actually gets me well i must admit makes me drunk and if i have 5 more i am hammered, this has been tested.

still Delta Farce looks prety funny!
Old 05-14-2007, 08:48 PM
Keep the dream alive...

dn3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
welllno 7 beers does nothing to me either but i can admit that at least 13 beers does maybe a little tipsy, but 17 actually gets me well i must admit makes me drunk and if i have 5 more i am hammered, this has been tested.

still Delta Farce looks prety funny!
If this forum had a raised eyebrow smiley I would use it right now.

Anyway, yeah the film looks good, but not as good as being infected with Alizée (and like anyone has that).